Thursday, November 11, 2010

Christmas Cards Preview!

Christmas is coming! Alright so many of you may not be thinking about Christmas yet. And many may roll their eyes at me for getting prepared. But in the world of crafting, I am actually far behind in my Christmas crafts.

Check out my first installment of Winter cards. They are available on artfire.com. I only have one set of this specific print, so snag it before it goes! If you would like for me to design something for you personally, email me at adaynasmile@gmail.com.

Keep checking back for more Christmas items, coming soon!



These cheerful cards are decorated with the winter season in mind.

Each card is approximately 5" x 7" and are made on cardstock. The envelopes are lined with a coordinating paper. I left the cards blank inside so that you may put your own personal message. 

There are a total of three cards included in this package. It comes attractively tied with a white ribbon. 

*I only have one set of this particular design. If you would like a similar design, please feel free to contact me through my email, adaynasmile@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment